Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Jumping through June!

June was a very fast and eventful month for us. We celebrated Mother’s Day by dedicating our youngest daughter, Lexi, to our church. It was a special time for us and our families. We attended a couple of baby showers. Excited our friends our joining us in the adventures of parenthood! We look forward to our children growing up together! Saying "goodbye" to some dear friends of ours was probably the hardest! We will miss the Byrd's so much, but are super excited for their new journey in Cali! Don't forget to fly back to see us! We also hosted a surprise birthday party for my cousin, Hunter, who turned 18. I tried out a new cake recipe which I am obsessed with now and decided to start making them to sell. What a day! I can’t believe my little baby cousin is 18! It has been fun watching him grow into the young man he is. We threw in a playdate here and there during the month!  Another big day for us was Father’s Day. We enjoyed the day relaxing just our little family of four.  The last big event before the end of June was the Apple Blvd Trunk Show & Open House for my photography that we hosted. It was great to see the selection of clothing that Apple Blvd has to offer. I am very excited about my new dresses!! I wanted everything!  Apple Blvd is going to take over my closet!! We have been working like crazy in the evenings and around all the events that took place on the Studio! It is finally complete except for the AC. We are in the process of deciding what type of AC we are going to install.  We enjoyed all the events that June held, but happy to have some time to relax a little now.  There will be many more to come in July!! Stay tuned!


Mother's Day!







Lexi's Baby Dedication







Mother's Day cookout!





Me & my precious little Lexi!





Tess eating watermelon with Pepaw & Papa





Tess was a wild woman!





Our little family of 4!





She catches everyone's eye!





Roger Baby Shower!







Aunt Nicki is so great to our girls!





We are going to miss Uncle T-Byrd!





Soon-to-be Mama's!





All the wives at Kalyn's Shower!





Cute decoration!





Hunt Man is 18!





Time for some cake!!





All the guys puffed on a cigar for Hunt's 18th!





Slideshow by Ashley to remember when Hunt was a baby!






Ty doing his favorite thing......being with his girls!!





"That's a Framer" Photography Open House!





Hawaiian theme backdrop & props available our place or yours!





Yummy Cupcakes for the Trunk Show!










Apple Blvd Trunk Show!





They have lots of goodies!





Love my new dresses!





My new fav boutique!!





Studio before....





Studio after.......!!!

My husband did a wonderful job!!





I have a ton of new props to play with!!





Loving my Studio.....thanks sweetheart!






Tess loves BUBBLES!!





Coolest girl at the playdate!





We are getting big & can finally play!





Running through our flooded backyard!!





Love this girl!!






And this one too!!






Summer love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment